Today I added the FOOD SECTION and I celebrate this event publishing an international recipe.
But first, let’s give some fame to my dialect😉
hehe I really like the title I’ve chosen for this section.
This is what in my dialect would have been called: “Lo cuoco re sechenenza“…
This is a very obscure expression from my little town. Maybe people coming from two or three other neighbouring “villages” are able to understand that, while just moving less than 10Km far from my place almost nobody will be able to get the meaning of it🙂
I don’t really know where is it from… I guess “sechenenza” could be a very low quality material, or an invented material, to mean that “something ‘re sechenenza” is very bad!😉
Well… that’s what I am🙂 at least when i cook😛
When I just cook for myself, I simply try to “survive”: basicly low fat, balanced food, with a lot of different spices🙂 Let’s say that I consider the food as a kind of “fuel”… I am very sorry for all the real chef passing by here… it is not my intention to offend them🙂 I like well made food… but when I have to cook, I simply try to get the best taste in the easiest (and possibly healthy) way🙂
In spite of that, I really like some of my food, and some friends also appreciate it, even though it is very healthy🙂 So, you’ll get here some samples of my recipes but, don’t worry: I seldom try to pretend being a chef and I work on “real recipes”… So you”ll also find nice food on this page… surf it😉
Here we go: a nice chinese friend has shown me this original recipe.
APPLE COLA CHICKEN
Ingredients: chicken wings, 1 apple, 1 Cola (preferably Pepsi) can, ginger, leek, garlic
Sauce: 2 spoons soya sauce, 1 spoon alcohol, 1/2 spoon sugar, salt
1. Marinate chicken wings in the sauce for 15-30 minutes.
2. Husk the apple and cut it into small bits. Store in water to keep them from oxidation
3. Put some oil in a pan. Saute garlic, ginger and leek pieces first, then add chicken wings (with sauce) and saute them until their color turns to white.
4.Add apple bits
5.Add Cola and cook until boiling occours, then switch to middle temperature. Cook until just 1/3 of the sauce is still in the pan.
6. Taste to regulate by adding sugar and/or salt.
POLLO ALLA COLA E MELE
Ingredienti: polo (ali), 1 mela, 1 lattina di Cola (preferibilmente Pepsi), zenzero, porro, aglio
Salsa: 2 cucchiai di salsa di soya, 1 cucchiaio di alcool, 1/2 cucchiaio di zucchero, sale
1. Marinare il pollo nella salsa per 15-30 minuti
2. Sbuciare la mela e tagliarla a dadini. Conservare in acqua per evitare l’ossidazione
3. Soffriggere dapprima gli spicchi d’aglio, lo zenzero e i tocchetti di porro. Quindi aggiungere il pollo e la salsa, soffriggendoli finchè il colore del pollo non diventa bianco.
4. Aggiungere i pezzettini di mela
5. Aggiungere la Cola e portare ad ebollizione, quindi passare a fuoco medio. Cucinare finchè resta 1/3 della salsa.
6. Assaggiare per regolare con zucchero e/o sale